RTP – 96.50%
Join the expedition in John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen, a 3×5 slot with 25 pay lines. The Queen is Wild and substitutes for all symbols bar the Scatter (a Pyramid), the Money symbol (a golden Scarab) and the Collect symbol. Scatters appear on reels 2, 3 and 4. 3 of them on the same spin trigger 8 Free Spins with unlimited re-triggering. There are 5 different Collect symbols, all appearing on reel 5, and all of them offering handsome rewards.
The bet sizes available in John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen range from 25p to £50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 50 paylines.
MONEY COLLECT FEATURE
The Money symbol appears on reels 1-4.
The Money symbol takes a random value from a predefined set on each spin.
There are five types of Collect symbols that appear on reel 5.
If one or more Money symbols hit on the screen and any Collect symbol hits on reel 5, one of the following features is awarded:
– Collect – the values of all Money symbols currently on the screen are added together and paid
– Extra Credit Collect – he value from the Extra Credit Collect symbol is added to all Money symbols currently present on the screen, then all values are added together and paid
– Multiplier Collect – the value of all Money symbols currently on the screen is multiplied by the value of the Multiplier Collect symbol, then all values are added together and paid
– Expanding Collect – all reels that contain at least one Money symbol expand to fill the whole reel with Money symbols and take a new random value, which are added together and paid.
– Re-Spin Collect – when this symbol hits, all Money symbols currently on the screen remain in-place as the remaining cells re-spin to reveal a result – the symbols are then added together and paid
FREE SPINS BONUS
Hit three Scatter symbols on reels 2-4 to trigger this bonus round.
You are awarded an initial eight free spins.
All the Money symbols and Collect features are active during this bonus round.
During the Free Spins Bonus, the value of all Money symbols are added into a bonus pot.
Once all of the free spins have been played, the value of the bonus pot is returned to the reels as a giant Money symbol on reels 1-4.
One final re-spin is then triggered.
If Collect hits on the fifth reel, the value of the bonus pot is paid out.
Hitting three Scatter symbols on reels 2-4 during this bonus round re-triggers it and awards eight additional free spins.
A special set of reels is used during this bonus round.
Thanks for reading this John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen Slot Review.